Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Business & Commercial Insurance for Dallas, Texas
As one of Texas’ largest urban areas, the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex is home to multiple businesses, both small and large. They employee a workforce of millions.
Whether your company is just getting started, or is a major player in the local economy, you do not want to run the risk of anything happening that could put a roadblock in part of your success. Still, because you cannot eliminate every liability present in your operations, you should be able to rely on strong commercial insurance to provide you with appropriate protection.
When you choose Ratliff Insurance
as your agency partner, you’ll be able to make your search for commercial insurance benefits easy. Our commitment to our customers is to provide knowledgeable services that will help us create the benefits portfolio that is best for them.
For more information, or to get your quote, give us a call at (877) 669-7675
or apply online now.
Common Business Insurance Questions
What is business insurance?
is not a single policy like auto or home insurance. It is a marketplace of numerous plans, each designed to apply to unique assets and liabilities within a given company. Coverage will protect your company from the financial ramifications of numerous perils that could both damage the business and cause a drop in income.
With the help of your agent, you can determine which plans are best for your commercial interests, and tailor them so that they provide you maximum protection.
When do I need business insurance?
Any business owner who values their business’s long-term security and stability needs insurance from the moment they open their doors. The right benefits can ensure that you receive financial help for numerous problems, so that you won’t have to pay out critical revenue during your recovery. Your company will be able to weather unexpected challenges that could be very financially burdensome.
What does business insurance cover?
- Most businesses need quite a few different insurance options. Commonly purchased benefits include:
- Property Insurance: If something damages physical property – such as your building or possessions - then this coverage can help you repair or replace them.
- General Liability Insurance: This covers the business in the event it causes property damage or bodily injuries to another party, like a client or vendor.
- Business Interruption Insurance: This helps you pay the bills if you must temporarily close after a damaging accident.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: When the company owns vehicles, this coverage will provide the requisite physical damage, liability and other benefits to help the company afford the costs of wrecks or other vehicle hazards.
- Workers Compensation Insurance: If an employee gets hurt on the job, they are often eligible for workers compensation coverage. It will provide them supplementary income during their recovery.
- Errors & Omissions Insurance: Professional advice or mistakes could cause clients a financial loss. This coverage can compensate them on behalf of the business.
- Surety Bonds: If you are contractually obligated to certain clients, then bonds will guarantee them that you will repay them if you cannot meet your obligations.
Depending on your risk management needs, you might also benefit from:
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Products/Completed Operations Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
- Hired/Non-owned Auto Liability Coverage
Small business owners who are looking to conveniently manage their benefits and keep their coverage affordable might qualify for a business owners policy (BOP). These policy packages are designed to offer you cohesive benefits that are customized to a small business’s needs and budget.
How much business insurance do I need?
Your goal for your business insurance is to minimize your financial losses following problems. Therefore, to get the right benefits, you will need to take a close look at factors like your property value, net worth and operational liabilities.
Keep in mind, some business insurance is required depending on local regulations and your operational liabilities. For example, you will have to buy commercial auto insurance if you own a company car, and most states require most businesses to buy workers’ compensation insurance.
How much does business insurance cost?
We know that you are concerned about your bottom line when it comes to insuring your business, so we will always keep your budget top of mind when helping you assemble your benefits. All of our policies come from a network of exceptional carriers, and we’ll make sure that you receive the best value and savings opportunities from the plans you choose.