Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance in Dallas, TX and Plano, TX
Your Local Dallas Car Insurance Provider
If you live in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, then you are a resident of one of the largest urban areas in the United States. A lot of the state’s infrastructure is concentrated in this region and accommodates countless thousands of drivers who take to the road every day.
Since you’re one of them, you need the reassurance of knowing that you will be protected from any accidents that might occur on these often-dangerous roadways. Car insurance is the best way for you to get that reassurance.
Here at Ratliff Insurance, we’re committed to meeting the insurance needs of every client with knowledgeable, friendly services. We’ll use our trusted rating and policy analysis tools to cut through the red tape and guide you to the best policy solution from within our network of top carriers.
For more information, or to get your quote, give us a call at
or apply online now.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
What does auto insurance cover?
Wrecks, vandalism, vehicle theft and severe weather are just a few of the numerous hazards that might damage your car. Liability lawsuits might be part of the result when an accident is your fault. All in all, there are countless threats that could put you and your vehicle in harmful, costly positions.
During these challenging times, you should be able to rely on the benefits provided your auto insurance. Your policy will cover many of these costs on your behalf, so you won’t put your own financial security on the line as you try to move on with your life. It’s an investment that you cannot go without.
How much auto insurance do I need?
Car insurance policies offer numerous benefits, and each works in unique ways to provide you with exemplary benefits. Coverage you will likely need includes:
- Liability insurance: When an accident is deemed your fault, this coverage help you pay for the damage you do to others (such as other drivers) who weren’t in the car with you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage: This plan pays for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
- Property damage liability coverage: This pays for damage to the other party’s property.
- Collision insurance: This covers damage to your own vehicle that you sustained in a wreck.
- Comprehensive insurance: This coverage pays for damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or similar accidents.
- Medical payments coverage/Personal Injury Protection: If you get hurt in an accident, this coverage can pay for your medical bills. It sometimes will cover other losses, like lost income.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance: This insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage. If you are the victim of a hit-and-run, for example, then this coverage can pay for your car’s damage.
Other benefits that can help you further develop your plan to your advantage include:
- Roadside assistance
- Rental car reimbursement
- Custom parts coverage
- Replacement cost vehicle coverage
- Vanishing deductibles
- Gap insurance
With our help, you can customize your policy limits, deductibles, endorsements and other coverage terms to your advantage, both for the benefits provided and for the value.
What auto insurance is required by law?
As an at-fault insurance state, Texas requires drivers who cause wrecks to pay for their own damage costs and for the damage and injuries that they cause others.
Because you might have a legal obligation to compensate another driver, pedestrian or property owner, the law requires you to buy minimum levels of liability insurance. These are:
- $30,000 Bodily Injury Liability Coverage per person
- $60,000 Bodily Injury Liability Coverage per accident
- $25,000 Property Damage Liability Coverage
Driving uninsured could lead to fines, license suspensions and other penalties. You can increase your liability benefits to offer you more coverage, too. Plus, you can and should invest in the optional benefits like collision, comprehensive and uninsured/underinsured coverage.
Please note: If you have financed your car, check with your lender to see if they have a requirement for you to buy physical damage coverage or gap insurance.