Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Home Insurance in Dallas, TX and Plano, TX
PROTECT YOUR HOME AND EVERYTHING IN IT
Think about how much your home means to you. It’s your safe space and your family’s security blanket. It’s also probably one of the biggest and most expensive pieces of property you will ever own. You will want to protect it with the quality benefits offered by customized homeowners insurance.
Ratliff Insurance is the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex’s one-stop shop for personalized, value-friendly insurance solutions. Our team is committed to providing friendly, empathetic, knowledgeable and trustworthy services that will help you develop a quality benefits package. We will cut through the red tape and guide you to the best policy solution from within our network of top home insurance carriers.
For more information or to get your free quote, give us a call at (877) 669-7675 or apply online now.
Common Homeowners Insurance Questions
How does homeowner's insurance work?
There are countless liabilities involved with owning a home.
- A fire, severe weather, falling tree or other hazard could damage your property.
- Someone could vandalize the home or break in and steal possessions.
- A friend or neighbor could sue you because of accidents that occurred on your property.
Your pet could bite someone who might then demand payment for their medical bills.
When any of these challenges arise, homeowners insurance will step in to cover many of the costs of property damage or other settlements that might result. That way, you won’t deplete your personal savings as you try to rebuild, protect your family and move on with your life.
What does home insurance cover?
Home insurance can be customized to fit any property, including high-value homes, condominiums, rental properties, antique homes, mobile homes and manufactured homes. While each will provide unique coverage, policies can still contain many similar benefits like:
- Structure protection: This insures your house in the event of damage from fires, weather, theft, vandalism or other hazards.
- Detached structures coverage: Other buildings on your property – such as fences, carports, gazebos and detached garages - will have coverage.
- Possessions insurance: This pays for damaged belongings. Protection might cover everything from furniture to food in the pantry and computer systems.
- Liability coverage: If you accidentally harm someone else or damage their property, you can use this coverage to repay them. Coverage will often pay for incidents both on and off your property.
- Additional living expense protection: Do you need to move out temporarily after household damage? Let this coverage reimburse you for expenses like dining or hotel bills.
Still, because of the individual assets and liabilities associated with your home, there are many policy endorsements and supplementary benefits that you can use to further customize your benefits, such as:
- Scheduled items riders
- Replacement cost value possessions coverage
- Umbrella liability insurance
- Flood insurance
- Earthquake and windstorm endorsements
- Pet liability insurance
What home insurance is required?
If you plan to mortgage your home, then you will likely have to buy homeowners insurance. Most lenders who are backed by the FDIC must require their mortgage holders to buy coverage.
But don’t forget, homeowners insurance is a critical benefit that any conscientious property owner can benefit from. Even if you don’t have to buy coverage, you should still do so. The costs associated with your plan will be far and away more affordable than any property damage that might occur.
How much does home insurance cost?
Risk factors that insurers might examine before giving you a premium quote might include:
- The value of the home
- The home’s location
- Your credit score
- Security features in the home
- Your chosen policy and coverage limits
Based on your overall risk profile, your premium could be higher or lower than someone else’s.
Property owners who are cost-conscious can rely on us to apply all qualifying discounts to their plan. With our attention to detail in all parts of policy enrollment and benefits management, you can rest assured that you will never wind up paying the wrong price for the wrong benefits.